Donating to greyhound lifeline
Thank you for considering donating to Greyhound Lifeline. At the moment we accept donations by either bank transfer or cheque.
- Bank Transfer
- Our bank details are:
- Account Name: Greyhound Lifeline
- Bank: Lloyds Bank PLC, Aldershot branch
- Sort Code: 30-90-09
- Account Number: 41225868
- Please use your postcode and as much of your surname as possible as a reference to allow us to match your donation to your gift aid declaration.
- Please make your cheque payable to Greyhound Lifeline and send it to the following address:
- Greyhound Lifeline, 105 Crookham Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU51 5NP
If you are a UK taxpayer, please consider making a Gift Aid declaration to allow us to claim an extra 25p for each £1 donated. This can be done by either filling in the following webform or downloading this form and sending it to Greyhound Lifeline,105 Crookham Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU51 5NP.
Please notify Greyhound Lifeline if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.