By becoming a friend, you’ll be taking direct action to help secure the future wellbeing of all our kennel and foster dogs. You will receive an annual newsletter to keep you updated with developments from the kennels, news about events, homings, new arrivals and of course the greyhounds in our care.
To become a Friend of Greyhound Lifeline, please either complete this web form, or fill in this form and send to the address below.
Annual Friends Membership £5, £10, £15 or £20 a month. We can accept payment by either bank transfer or cheque (details below). Please also complete a Gift Aid form if you are eligible.
You must be at least 18 years of age to become a “Friend of Greyhound Lifeline”.
- Bank Transfer
- Account Name: Greyhound Lifeline
- Bank: Lloyds Bank PLC, Aldershot branch
- Sort Code: 30-90-09
- Account Number: 41225868
- Please use your postcode and as much of your surname as possible as a reference to allow us to match your donation with becoming a Friend of Greyhound Lifeline.
- Please make your cheque payable to Greyhound Lifeline and send it to the following address:
- Greyhound Lifeline, 105 Crookham Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU51 5NP
If you are a UK taxpayer, please consider making a Gift Aid declaration to allow us to claim an extra 25p for each £1 donated. This can be done by either filling in the following webform or downloading this form and sending it to Greyhound Lifeline,105 Crookham Road, Church Crookham, Fleet, GU51 5NP.
Please notify Greyhound Lifeline if you:
- want to cancel this declaration
- change your name or home address
- no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains
If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.